- Capitol Replace – legislative schedule of joint price range subcommittees
- Committees & Laws – schedule of Senate & Meeting committees set to contemplate laws
New York Metropolis – Our New York Metropolis train signify purchasers on price range, coverage, regulative and legislative issues earlier than County Authorities ( Nassau, Suffolk ) New York Metropolis Neighborhood Boards, New York Metropolis Borough Presidents ’ Workplaces, The New York Metropolis Mayor ’ sulfur Workplace, The New York Metropolis Council, and NYC Businesses and Companies. We work shut with our purchasers to develop and implement a scheme that gives entry to the appropriate resolution makers and authorities leaders and yield a constructive depart. Our crew consists of former high aides to the New York Metropolis Mayor and New York Metropolis Council, a nicely as early Metropolis Corridor and Company insiders. We’re capable of routinely faucet the expertise and across-the-board cognition and expertise of greater than sixty attorneys and professionals spanning the vary of authorized practices to assist our purchasers of their politics relations initiatives.
Lengthy Island – Whether or not you take care of a Hamlet, Village or one of many Cities, Cities or Counties on Lengthy Island, you want a associate that will help you navigate the complexities of a matrixed legislative work. Davidoff Hutcher & Citron ’ s lobbyists, attorneys and authorities relations professionals, have over six a long time of compound expertise working each in and side-by-side with authorities, as specialists on Lengthy Island municipalities. We nurture long-run relationships on each “ sides of the aisle ” over time and all through the altering political panorama in Nassau and Suffolk Counties. We all know lengthy Island, as a result of such as you, we reside and work right here each day. Having relationships with the 13 Cities on Lengthy Island, County Executives and the Island ’ s municipal Boards, our crew is unmatched. When you ’ re a industrial enterprise proprietor or main company who wants assist defeating damaging native laws, a college zone seeking to resolve tax revenue points or merely want a mood crew who can step in and help on disaster administration with native officers –we ’ re the go-to crew – for these and the myriad different challenges that may come up in a consequence.
The scope of our Authorities Relations companies consists of:
- Coverage & Advocacy work: Our crew devises a strategic plan to deliver consideration to coverage points, identifies and cultivates champions for our consumer’s trigger, and builds coalitions that may transfer public coverage ahead.
- Finances: DHC has a 40 12 months monitor file of efficiently monitoring and securing price range and discretionary funding, each expense and capital, for our purchasers.
- Laws: DHC’s authorized professionals are adept on the artwork of shepherding a bit of laws from the drafting stage, although negotiations and thru the Metropolis Council to be signed into regulation.
- Testimony: DHC prepares and delivers clear and compelling testimony earlier than authorities our bodies to advance a trigger.
- Regulatory Approvals: We regularly help purchasers searching for regulatory approvals required for actual property improvement, power, and transportation initiatives by the assessment strategy of native boards and commissions, in addition to state and federal regulatory businesses.
- Land Use: When a consumer seeks approvals on a land use difficulty earlier than New York Metropolis, our lobbying group enhances the work of our land use attorneys to information the undertaking by the general public approvals course of.
- Company work: We regularly help in purchasers in accessing high resolution makers on the businesses with oversight and/or budgetary discretion that have an effect on their operations.
For extra info on our New York Metropolis Authorities Relations observe, contact Sid Davidoff at SD @ dhclegal.com or 646-428-3260. For extra info on our New York State & Lengthy Island Authorities Relations commit, contact Steve Malito at SAM @ dhclegal.com or 518-465-8230 / 516-248-6400 / 800-652-5103.